Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thank you Kristin, your the best!!

We just got a "love note" from Kristin and we greatly appreciate it. I am so addicted to taking pictures of our little man and posting some of the greatest ones on here.



Now it is time to pass on the love. Here are the Rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person from whom you received your award.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated!

Blogs that I am nominating are:

Todd and Kristin

Jamie Lynne

Sathers Learn How to Multiply

Nestie Potluck

Good Things Catered

Vote MrsB for Mommyhood in '08

Baby Rabies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sabrina! Thanks so much! I'm really flattered :) And look at little Drew! He's so much bigger than the last time I saw him. We really need to plan another GTG soon before the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Oh, THANK YOU Sabrina! That is so sweet of you!! :) Your blog is too cute. i love it! I put a perma link in my sidebar to your blog. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again!